Ratings for Dr. Kristen Shepherd

Dr. Shepard has delivered both my girls. She is such an awesome doctor who truly listens to what you say, what you're feeling, any concerns etc. I would recommend her to anyone. The only downside I have had with her office is billing. I had a hiccup in my insurance (which was fixed the next day), and because I "no longer had insurance", they wanted me to pay $4,000 up front to continue seeing Dr. Shepard. That was absurd, but it was fixed and I continued seeing her. Love her as a doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

She delivered my two boys and was amazing. Each and every time we (my husband attended all our appointments) had an appointment, she made us feel important and not like a number. When some test results came back inconclusive, she called me back immediately after I had spoken with her nurse. She game me options and was so comforting. Everything turned out fine, just like she thought they would. This was the reason I decided to have her deliver my second son. Yet again, she was 100% amazing. Some of her front desk staff can be a little difficult at times. but I never let that get in the way of our doctor/ patient relationship. I would always bring stuff like that to the attention of the office manager, instead of her. I simply love and adore her! Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

She is an amazing Doctor. She is kind, gentle and patient. She delivered my son and I couldn't have been more please with how my delivery went! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I call to speak to the doctor and I only speak to the nurse, I call for lab results multiple times through day when they've told me they received them and still no call back. Dr shepherd is IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment with IMPOSSIBLE to speak to and you have to wait huge amounts of time in the waiting room for an appointment. She is a phenomenal doctor but my patience is growing thin. I question how much she truly cares for her patients when she can't bother to call them back

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I had the BEST experience with Dr. Shepherd. She made my second pregnancy so much better than my first. I am now on my third and she gave me a hug when I came back for my first visit. She truly cares and is fantastic. She is honest and doesn't over prescribe meds. She actually does everything she can to keep from prescribing anything.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I had about enough with the Front desk staff. They are rude and I will not be returning back anymore. Such a shame to have good doctors with bad staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I love the Doctor..just cant stand the front of the house staff- Rude, short and not very helpful when it comes to making appointments.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have read these reviews & am surprised. I have spoken with Gloria on a few occasions in the office & she has always been incredibly helpful. They worked around my schedule and still was able to give me the time I needed. Dr. Shepard is also amazing. She has a wonderful way of making you feel comfortable. I have and will continue to recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I felt like I must have been a 'special case' as far as having been treated horribly by the front staff at this practice, then read these reviews and see that I am not. I am torn, because I believe Dr. Shepherd gives great care and I feel confident and happy leaving her office after I see her. The problem is everything else. I had an appointment at an alternate location that was changed and I was not notified, so I showed up to the 'wrong' location and called the office and was told rudely that it was too late and not to come in. I finall finessed this person to reschedule me for that afternoon (which she did reluctantly and with derision), and so I went in. The front staff then incorrectly input my information in their system as a new patient which I was not so the doctor and nurse were confused when I arrived in their designated area. It's bad enough to make me want to leave the practice altogether, but I do like Dr. Shepherd so I don't know what to do.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I have never felt the need to leave a review before in my life. I have had multiple truly horrible experiences here. This is the worst doctor's office I have ever been to. TWICE I have waited in her waiting room for over two hours before being told my appointment was cancelled. Two separate times the wait was over an hour becaue she was "running behind." Rude staff. Also, when trying to contact the office regarding a perscription I was hung up on twice in a row. This place is absurd, and I am not even a picky person. I will never return and I suggest you don't either.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014