Dr. Lawanna K. Monday

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lawanna K. Monday

Unethical and mismanagement of money is merely the tip of the ice berg with this woman. My experience with her was on a professional level, outside of her practice but if her lack of character and integrity is the same in her business practice as it is in her Medical office, I would NEVER recommend anyone use her! From the research I’ve done, it appears as though many other reviews that I’ve read speak to mismanagement of finances. I can tell you that from my experience with her, this is exactly what seems to be her pattern. In my opinion, she lacks character and integrity and she was often rude and indignant to me over the phone, even to the point of hanging up on me. In speaking with several people that I won’t mention, they too have had many run ins with her in terms of utter disrespect, non payment of monies owed and disrupting her community.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I had a bunionectomy back in 2014 and she done a wonderful job. She is very nice and informative. She also has very good bedside manners and kept my wife updated on my status as soon as surgery was over. I have had no problems with my foot and very well pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I have experience Dr. Monday and I would not recomend anyother podiatrist. Her ability to make you feel at ease and her caring manner makes for a wonder doctor-patient experience. She is AWESOME!!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

If you know anyone who is looking for a podiatrist Please Please Please go see Dr Lawanna Monday! I broke a toe and it was crooked over to the opposite side. I went to see Dr Monday because she was the closest to where I live. She examine the toe, gave me options and explained in detail what needed to happen. Three days later she performed outpatient surgery on my broken toe and did an excellent job. It has been about 4 weeks into the healing and all is going well. She is very professional and personable. Her office is very clean, and quiet, Her staff is also very courteous and friendly as well. If I could have given her 20 stars I would have. I highly recommend Dr Monday, you will not be disappointed.......peace and blessings Katrina

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

THE BEST PODIATRIST IN ATLANTA. I HAVE SEEN HER FOR YEARS

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I really like going to her cause she make my day and I really love her I vip person

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Monday and Staff are very professional, she communicates very well the procedures, that she will have to do. I also had surgery on my feet and she did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Very pleasant staff and Dr. Monday is very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Lawanna K. Monday's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Lithonia, GA