Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Tonne

I had a spiral compound fracture due to a motorcycle accident.. Dr. Tonne and his staff have gone above and beyond in my care and subsequent follow ups. I cannot say enough about his level of care & compassion. Truly excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I am very pleased with the results of my surgery . I had a bad fall broken shoulder . He made sure I was moving well before releasing me from his care . He took a lot of time with me at each appt. he gave me my life back . I'm so thankful!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I am extremely satisfied with the total his replacement i got from the office of Dr. Tonne his staff is amazing helpful polite caring informative as he is. I was back to work in 2 wks which was a major concern for me. He spent time with me and all the questions i had for him and did not seem to make me feel that he was rushed i'm extremely satisfied with the care before and after my surgery hats off to his whole team and thanks for taking the time with me and of course the care.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Our daughter was in a zip line accident and completely destroyed her arm on the 55-60ft fall with two compound fractures and a break all on her lower arm ....they wasn't sure if they was able to save her arm but he did a wonderful job of putting her back together again ! We now call her bionic arm because of all the hardware and screws and two bone grafts it took to save it ,but we r so very grateful that he is great at was he and his staff does because our daughter is only 20years old and now she is able to get back to as normal as possible

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Brian M. Tonne's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.