Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Parks

Very hard to get an appointment with her. She's very nice and listens however. The exams feel rushed and she doesn't seem very interested. If you are a problem patient. With lots of issues. Don't bother and she's doesn't return phone calls promptly either

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Don't count on her to return phone calls or help you if something is wrong. Rushes through exam and doesn't want to deal with issues.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I was scheduled an appointment at 8:30am. Due to high traffic volume, I tried relentlessly to contact them to let them know that I would be late however their phone line only gives a message that they open at 9am. Leaving me with no way to contact them. I pulled into the garage exactly at 9 when I finally got through to them I was told to come in and IF their 9:15 did not show up that I WOULD be seen. I sat and waited as I overheard the medical assistant tell another worker that she was just waiting until 9:30 to ensure the other person would not miss their appointment. At 9:35 they called me up to the desk to tell me they have to reschedule. Upon asking WHY they explained that it would put their schedule too far behind. Again, I began asking WHY this assistant told me I could be seen if they did not show, which they didn't. According to the office manager it was because the assistant FAILED to communicate with the doctor. I work 8-6 everyday and missed over half of my shift. While I was late, their phones should be available and they should NOT tell patients that they can be seen when they really can't.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Excellent physician. very knowledgeable and clinically competent. Listens closely and addresses concerns appropriately. Performed a hysteroscopy, d & c, biopsy and marsupialization on me, and the surgery went very well. always is friendly, attentive, and lays out all the options for gyn care and treatment. i highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Laura A. Parks's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)