Ratings for Dr. Gerald E. Sullivan

I've been seeing Dr. Sullivan for 6 years for suboxone maintenence and he is amazing!!! I've had doctors in the past that I would be afraid of being truthful with, and with the nature of addiction medicine that's an awful way to feel with the person that's supposed to help you get better. My relationship with Dr. Sullivan has always been transparent because he doesn't make you feel like a failure for stumbling, and he always does whatever in his power to help you back on your feet. He's a funny guy with hilarious stories of his own, it's like talking to a friend I've known forever. This is why he can sometimes run late, because he's so easy to talk to his other 30-min sessions with patients could run late, throwing every one else off, but I try to be understanding. Cash only, but they print out a listing that I submit to my insurance company myself and get reimbursed 80% (of the $250/mo fee). I'm finally tapering off the meds and will be sad when I don't have to see him anymore!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013