Dr. Stephen E. Waldram

Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Waldram

Dr. Waldram and his staff, were the best I have ever encountered! They were very professional and kind hearted, I would definatly recommend this office to anyone looking for a great dental office!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Close to 30 years ago my dentist retired. In our community was Dr. Waldram. He had chosen to stay when others had left. During that time he has been the best dentist one could ever hope for. My family and I found one who was very knowledgable about oral problems and solutions to help them. He set up a program that took us through the times when we had no, than minimal and now excellent insurance. He took care of many problems even my earlier dentist could not address. Including oral surgery to repair soft tissue that had been injured when I was 12. It restored my smile to how it was before the injury. It was like a miracle to me. His staff have been professional, concerned and caring. He is a jewel of a dentist. I am thankful for him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

After having several problems which my regular dentist of 15 years did not address and some he ignored, I have begun going to this office for treatment. I have found Dr. Waldram to be extremely knowledgable and concerned with my dental issues and has corrected some problems and come up with a plan that works for me to address the rest as well. I find him to be very compassionate and his staff and office very friendly. They listen to your concernes and explain in detail the available options for treatment. I feel very comfortable at this office and have now put Dr. Waldram in charge of my dental care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

We made arrangements for a CASH payment which was paid in full at time of service because our insurance did not cover the procedure. Five months later they billed ins. anyway. It was denied, so they billed us. They just sent my 20yr daughter to collections for $1200, and ruined her credit. It was paid in FULL. They REFUSE to talk to us. We have spent the last year calling them, faxing them, sending certified packages of proof. They will not call back. I sent an email saying I was hiring a lawyer. The dentist finally called my husband and GUARANTEED he would not ruin my daughters credit that he would look into it, and get back us. But he lied. This office is the most unprofessional office I have ever dealt with. We only went as an emergency out of state visit. We would NEVER recommend ANYONE to ever go there. They will only lie to you, and treat you horribly.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011