Ratings for Dr. Sarah K. Yovino

After localized back pain for 10 months, I have finally found relief after one treatment from Dr. Yovino. I visited several doctors and had numerous diagnostic tests. It is assumed I have small micro tears in the ligaments near my spine due to the "rule out" of everything else. My quality of life had suffered due to the constant pain. I am truly grateful and appreciative for the relief that I received from this doctor. I am amazed at the almost immediate results after one treatment.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

After suffering from rectal spasms (from 3 to 10 a nigth) for approx. 15 years now I am able to sleep almost a complete night thanks to Dr. Jovino's treatment Sometimes I have zero spasms, sometimes two or three a night but now I feel I can lead a normal life; before I would have to try to sleep during the day to make up for lost sleep. I DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Jovino to anyone who suffers from spasms.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

every office should run like this one.and docters care like these

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Yovino is a very caring and concerned doctor. I am so thrilled to have found a physician that has so much knowledge and is so interested in helping me to get better! Thank you Dr. Yovino, you are the greatest!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Simply tried to make an appointment and quickly experienced a lack of the most basic techniques. Only the web-site can be used to get an appointment. I (in excruciating pain) received no reply for four days--in the form of an email. When I phoned as directed, the staff member did not once use "thank you" and, after putting me on hold, did not ask for either my name or phone number. When I phoned the next day, the doctor's assistant was devoid of warmth, performing her duties in robotic fashion, which included telling me I would be required to have someone drive me home after the epidural procedure. My explaining I'd for ten years driven myself home after such treatment (at another doctor's office), she became even less accommodating. Here's an office whose young doctor has no idea what staff excellence represents. Il pesce puzza della testa. The fish stinks from the head--and I'll not become a patient there.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010