Ratings for Dr. Katherine E. Huhn-Usry

I had to cancel my first visit appointment because my mother in law had a massive stroke. I tried calling multiple times while the office was not open and was told by their machine to call 911 or to call during office hours. I received a lovely letter in the mail saying that their time is a precious commodity and that I missed the appointment without notifying their office, which is a lie. I can even show in my phone records how many times I tried to call them starting at 6:30 am. It states, "You are hereby notified that you are dismissed from our practice. Please locate another physician for your medical needs." I sure hope they don't treat any of their other customers like this because it is a business. Treating people like this is NO way to run a business. Hopefully none of their other clients have emergencies and have to miss appointments. I don't know how they stay in business treating people like this. Pathetic.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

First-patient appt cancelled. And then, went to rescheduled appt. This doctor cares more about getting to lunch on time that treating patients. I was rushed through concerns, which were not adequately addressed. I wouldn't recommend this doc to be in charge of my health nor anyone else's.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Staff are always abrupt and can never get an appointment less than a month away. Not very thorough but talkative. Decent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Huhn-Usry for a couple of years and she is wonderful. She tends to run a bit late, but I assume it's due to the amount of time she spends with patients as I know she spends more time with me than any other Doctor I've dealt with. I saw a semi-negative review and while I can't comment on being able to call and speak with the Doctor (I've never tried), I will say I've *never* had any issues with the office staff returning calls or providing me with copies of lab work, etc. I ended up seeing her by accident - my initial appointment was with her husband as a work-in, but she was free and they asked me if I'd mind seeing her instead - I'm very grateful how things worked out as her husband is nice and I'm sure a find Doctor, but I'm incredibly happy with her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

This Doctor will not allow you to call and speak with her. You have to make another appointment. Staff is very slow to respond to a v-mail, sometimes never a return call.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Huhn-Usry is absolutely amazing! She is very compassionate & caring, & never stops working as hard as she can to make sure you receive the best possible medical care you can. She will always listen to you, keep you informed, & make sure you thoroughly understand everything. I will never use anyone else! Her assistant April is amazing as well. They both really get to know their patients & keep up with them. I have been seeing her for a few years & have never had a single problem with her. I am always totally satisfied when I leave my appointments! She is great!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012