Ratings for Dr. Yihong J. Hao

Dr Hao brings you in as though you're covered by insurance but its a scam. Her treatments, blook work and vitamins are grossly expensive and she has an attitude if you don't buy them. She tells you to get an IV and B12 for example yet doesnt tell you not covered by insurance. She doesnt have solutions. She sells vitamins that aren't whole. Very sad she is all about money when she is posing as a healer.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hao for more than two years now, and can't say enough good things about her office. Dr. Hao has a very caring bedside manor, and treats from a whole body perspective. She will find the root cause of any issues, rather than just "slapping a band-aid" on symptoms. The staff is amazing and treats you like family. I consider myself fortunate to have found them.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I would NOT recommend Dr. Hao whatsoever. She is totally overpriced and clueless. Cost me over $3,000.00 and am left with no answer as to why Ii am having the problems I went to her for. I was then signed pmfor three IV's for nutrition. The first session worked out fine, no problems. The second time the IV was very painful that they needed to try the other arm, only to have the same pain. Dr. Hao said I must have poor circulation, so they couldn't give it to me. Oh, but they charged me for it! If my circulation was so bad, why did I not have any problems the week before. She then wanted to speak with me, but had no answers. You could see in her face she was groping for answers, but there were none. I got billed for it though. The vitamins are synthetic, not whole. So sorry I went to her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Holds you hostage for refills.....doesn't go to hospitals.....Doesn't want you seeing other doctors...... on and so forth

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Hao is a rare find! She's an expert in identifying the root cause & treating her patients from a whole perspective. To have found an MD whose also an expert in Chinese & Integrative medicine & who accepts my medical insurance is the blessing I've sought for years! Thank you, Dr. Hao

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

This is the place where I literally restore and rejuvenate myself. Dr Hao is very knowledgeable in untraditional medicine, which should be traditional since it's preventive. I go there now about five years after pharmaceutical chemicals didn't help... and she was able to fix few problems. Supplements and vitamins Dr. Hao prescribes are really helping. I learn from her how to care about my health. Lately, I go there for chelation and IV so-called beauty treatments. I am happy with Dr. Hao's treatments because I see real results. Jhanna Novikov.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

The following is my opinion, based on my own personal experience with Dr. Joy Hao. *** Pro: The place is nice, the staff is friendly, Hao is congenial. Yeah, that’s about it. Cons: If you’re looking for medical help, avoid this place at all costs. 1. I had a recurring foot issue, Hao’s “med-spa” recommended six acupuncture treatments. Perhaps they stuck the needle in my wallet, as the only thing that deflated was my checking account. Also, here Chaz, try these very expensive supplements, that’s the trick ... guaranteed to work, well, unless they don’t. They didn’t. One single quick trip to a foot doc fixed my issue. 2. I had a ***** issue. Hao suggested everything could be okay, so here try this $100/month supplement, consider reducing your insurance, get something cheaper, and the money I save could go to Hao to “treat me better’. Another plan of Hao’s that didn’t work. So, back again to Hao for the many-‘eth time. Good news, she says ... after speaking with “her pharmacist”, here try these pills — normally, they’re used by women to aid in them getting pregnant, but, they’re gonna work. Hello, I’m a dude. ... And wait, my problem, that you can’t solve for over a year, this perplexing issue that’s causing me great problems, you’re now getting advice from a pharmacist? A pharmacist is helping you treat me? Is this the the very same pharmacist that lied to me three times, told me they called my insurance for coverage, and it was denied — PS, they never called once. And, when I asked your staff to call my insurance company, they said oh we called, that drug is never covered. Two trips later to a specialist and I’m showing dramatic (1000% improvement) … oh and wait, my new/real doc got the meds covered. Seriously, unless you have a broken foot, run don’t walk away from this place.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I would like to state at this time. I am so happy with Dr. Hao and the whole staff. Dr. Hao is a very caring Dr, that cares about people. I have been with the doctor for many years. She has helped me with many of my medical conditions.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I've met Dr. Hao a few years back when I was thoroughly dissatisfied with the regular MD's in the area. I've been struggling with Hashi, lethargy, and adrenal fatigue. I like her approach with alternative therapies and medicines and have been doing much better, with less lethargy, better thyroid values and overall better well-being.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Before finding Dr. Hao and her team I had never had a regular menstrual cycle in my life due to me having PCOS and fibroids. My dreams of one day becoming a mother was fading away and depression was settling in. I always had terrible cramping, fatigue and unpredictable bleeding days which made it impossible to keep up with ovulation. Now, not only am I regulated and pain free after a few test, supplements and acupuncture, but I am again hopeful in one day becoming a mommy!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016