Ratings for Dr. Lubna Javed

Dr. Javed is wonderful. She is very knowledgable in her field. I bring my father with dementia in and her staff is very polite and patient as he is very slow to do anything. Her beautiful accent takes a little getting used to but after you do you will find she is very professional and caring to her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is a Humana patient. Never a bad visit and always on time. The waiting room is usually quite empty and nowhere near like the other doctors offices I have waited hours after my appointment time. She respects your time as it is very difficult to sit too long with a patient like my father.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

During one visit to Dr. Javed, my blood pressure was difficult for the staff & doctor to read. The doctor opted to lower one of my heart medicines instead of looking at her equipment. I requested that she ask my cardiologist first but she said why wouldn't he lowered the medicine. When I consulted with my cardiologist later that month before taking this doctors advice he was quite upset. The cardiologist said that lowering the dose of my heart medicine could cause me to have heart failure again which would lower my blood pressure. I asked the cardiologist to document this on his computer which Dr. Javed has access to so she could read what was discussed. She didn't read it. It was as if nothing was ever said. I do not trust her opinion on anything.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

My experience with Dr. Javed was nothing like the previous poster's. She was very thorough when I saw her for a follow-up visit after a hospital stay and gallbladder removal. She listened to my questions and concerns and I trusted her answers. I rated her a 4 under knowledge because she gave different information about breastfeeding my son than his pediatrician did. She was being overly cautious about medication I was taking when the pediatrician said it would still be fine for me to feed my son. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Javed to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I found Dr. Javed to be very unfriendly and with no personality what so ever. She rushed me through my physical and did not allow for me to ask any general questions about my overhaul health. I was very disappointed in Dr. Javed's overall disposition and will not be returning to her practice. Maybe her being a Muslim and treating a young single man made her feel uncomfortable...in any case I found Ms. Javed very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013