Ratings for Dr. Betsy Patterson

I don't understand these negative reviews. I have been seeing Dr. Patterson for several years. She, and her staff, have always been knowledgable, helpful, and kind, with a terrific "bedside manner." A few years ago Dr. Patterson recommended surgery and ENCOURAGED me to get a 2nd opinion - no "scare tactics" were involved. She has never made me feel rushed, and I have never left the office with unanswered questions. Rarely am I made to wait, but if I am, I know she is giving someone else the attention they deserve. Several times Dr. Patterson has personally followed up with me via telephone, unlike other doctors I have seen who have staff follow-up or don't follow up at all. She is the fifth gynecologist I have gone to in my life, and I won't change doctors until she retires. I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Does not accurately diagnose, nor care to hear your issue.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Patterson was recommended by a friend. She has been consistently late to morning appointments by at least 1 hour. As well as resorted to scare tactics to sway my decision to have a procedure done.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Betsy Patterson's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Healthnet