You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Leonard J. Scuderi

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Was a patient for over 3 years but no longer! Both my husband & I left as patients after a very horrible experience I had in his office. He was evidently having a "bad day". I waited over 45 min. past my appt time to be seen, then he was distracted & popping in/out of the room. Then he misread his electronic chart & accused me of not coming in for years. (Came in regularly as he recommended over 3 years! Just saw him less than 3 mo prior) He proceeded to yell at me telling me I did not appreciate all he does for his patients, then went off on a tirade about how the new healthcare laws are ruining things. He actually had me in tears, and his staff sitting there with their jaws dropped! (The staff apologized profusely) I had to return the next day for a needed surgical clearance test, or I would have never returned. He made an attempt to apologize, but he was really trying to justify his horrible, unprofessional behavior! Needless to say, I never went back!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

He was unreasonable. For a 4:00 appointmet, you would wait at the minimum 1 hour. After talking to his office manager about punctuality, they agreed to be better. They did not change. I took my medical file and left the office. He thought he could run more tests since the ones I ran already came out negative. I then told him I was leaving his office and that it was the last visit. He then started to change some of his comments on his report since I was going to another cardiologist. Later on when he got my complaint filed with Blue cross, he writes me a nasty note on how he will no longer see me. I wonder what part of this is my last visit with you he didn't understand. Let me say this, in the 7 visits I had with him including my first visit, he was never on time. In fact you waited longer than normal. And then his staff asks if you want to reschedule. Staff was rude but the office manager was not. She was good but she just couldn't get it right with punctuality.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Leonard J. Scuderi's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He's been my grandmothers cardiologist for years. He's amazing to her and I'm so appreciative. "

May 3, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=300088'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=300088'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014