Ratings for Dr. Perry E. Barnhill

Excellent doc. Really knows his stuff and takes his time listening to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr.Barnhill is awesome man and very helpful. I have been seeing him for adjustments as needed sense I was a kid. I have been to a few other Chiropractors and have not recived the care I recive from him. Dr.Barnhill is more then just my chiropractor he is family.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Barnhill is so great. I've never been to a more caring and interesting doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Barnhill is very caring and he takes his time to get to know the patient I'm truly great full to have him as my chiropractor and I admire the way he takes his time to explain any question Or doubts I may have, by far he has met all my needs to feeling better!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

dr Barnhill is very friendly and professional. I've been getting adjustments from him for several years and every visit I feel 100% better. My handicapped daughter is very comfortable getting adjustments from him. He has helped her tremendously.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr Barnhill has been a god send for me and my family, after trying other chiropractors with little to no results. Dr Barnhill tailored a treatment for me that enables me live a more pain free healthier life... Always friendly and Genuinely cares about his Patient... Thank you so very much to Dr Perry

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Fantastic adjusting ability! Didn't hurt and was very patient with my nervousness

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Friendly, knowledgable doctor that truly cares about his patients... I have seen a number of DC in the area and I will say Dr Barnhill is honestly the best I have found. Do yourself a favor call his office today and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Perry E. Barnhill's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Kennewick, WA