Ratings for Dr. Amitabh U. Goswami

Dr. Goswami SCREAMED at me that I haven't tried anything to get rid of my pain. He said he WOULD NOT prescribe me ANY medication. Then he continued to scream at me that all of my pain was due to emotional reasons (which part of it... I lost both of my parents and my oldest son within 8 months). But yet he SCREAMED at me that I haven't tried to get better with the help of a grief counselor. He was unprofessional and one of the most horrible doctors I have EVER SEEN. I won't go to him again.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I'm an RN and have worked with many doctors for 30 yrs. Dr Goswami is one of the most approachable, knowledgeable. and informative. The procedure I had relieved most of the pain I have. I am also impressed that he isn't a "pill pusher".( His staff is great, too.)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

My highest recommendation goes to the outstanding Dr Goswami for anyone who suffers with lower back or sciatic nerve pain. I've had chronic pain for many years, therefore I had very low expectations of improvement... However after only 1 twenty minute procedure I had a great amount of relief.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I simply love Dr. G. I have had nothing but a positive experience with him and his staff. A more caring and concerned doctor you will not find anywhere else. You will get nothing negative from me. I strongly recommend Dr. Goswami to anyone seriously concerned about pain issues. YOU will find no one better. Highly recommend him to any and everyone. Thank you Goswami for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Goswami gave me hope. I had a bad neck injury due to a work comp accident with 4 injured cervical discs. I had been suffering with my injury for a year while going to another pain management doctor who did little if anything to give me relief, other that pump me with pain meds. The first doctor refused to cooperate with work comp peer reviews so the requests for treatment were denied. I went to Dr. Goswami and he worked with work comp and got the treatments approved that the other doctor didn't. Dr. Goswami's treatments for my injury have significantly improved my condition. I'm still in pain, but I am managing without medication other than aspirin or advil. I used to run half and full marathons before my injury, I'm hoping to get back into my physical fitness, now that I have a doctor who cares about my condition and my quality of life. I would would highly recommend Dr. Goswami.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Best doctor EVER. .....Doctor very friendly and concerned about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always available when needed and his help is excellent. I could not ask for a better doctor. He is the best.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Amitabh U. Goswami accepts payments from Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc. to write negative reports on injured California workers he never sees in person. End result: denied and delayed treatments to the injured worker.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Makes you feel comfortable explained what he would be doing. I was concerned all I would be given was pain pills, he told me no he doesn't manage pain that way. Relieved my anxiety right away.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I have seen pain management Drs but I can attest that Dr Goswami is one of the best Dr I have ever seen. I was really impressed on his ways to welcome a new patient. He was very accomodating to my needs,so patient to listen to my pain issues and showed that he care for well being. Just a wonderful caring dr overall. After my surgical procedure, He checked on my condition to make sure I was doing fine. Some Drs would have his staff do the calling, but not Dr Goswami . Overall, he is a very caring ,thoughtful nice dr. Thank you Dr Goswami for all your help. .Need I say more ?? .

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Goswami is one of the most caring men I've ever known, and having him as my doctor has been wonderful. He really listens when I'm talking, and he looks me in the eye. My husband was blown away by Dr. Goswami's "bedside manner" when I had a procedure done. He truly is the kindest doctor I've ever had. He's thorough and knowledgeable, an absolutely excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014