Ratings for Dr. Amitabh U. Goswami

My husband has been seeing DR. Goswami for about 6 months now and we both love him! He explains things thoroughly and has a wonderful bedside manner. My husband has had good results from the nerve blocks Dr. Goswami does for him. His staff is super friendly too! We use Summit Surgical Center for the nerve blocks and their staff has been great too! I would highly recommend Dr. Goswami, he's been absolutely wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Goswami is the nicest doctor I've ever met. I had terrible for 7 months before I was referred to DR. Goswami. I'm a retired Chiropractor and have had back pain much of my life.I tried everything that had worked in the past - nothing worked. The pain at times was just about unbearable. I did not want prescription medicine. On two occasions Dr. Goswami did cortisone injections. After the first time I felt so good I went snow skiing for three days and screwed things up. After the second injection I took it easy and followed directions. I'm doing great at this time - just finished my second follow up appt. I'm in NO pain - feel like I've got my life back. Thank you Dr. Goswami , your staff and everyone at Summit Surgical.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Goswami SCREAMED at me that I haven't tried anything to get rid of my pain. He said he WOULD NOT prescribe me ANY medication. Then he continued to scream at me that all of my pain was due to emotional reasons (which part of it... I lost both of my parents and my oldest son within 8 months). But yet he SCREAMED at me that I haven't tried to get better with the help of a grief counselor. He was unprofessional and one of the most horrible doctors I have EVER SEEN. I won't go to him again.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I'm an RN and have worked with many doctors for 30 yrs. Dr Goswami is one of the most approachable, knowledgeable. and informative. The procedure I had relieved most of the pain I have. I am also impressed that he isn't a "pill pusher".( His staff is great, too.)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

My highest recommendation goes to the outstanding Dr Goswami for anyone who suffers with lower back or sciatic nerve pain. I've had chronic pain for many years, therefore I had very low expectations of improvement... However after only 1 twenty minute procedure I had a great amount of relief.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I simply love Dr. G. I have had nothing but a positive experience with him and his staff. A more caring and concerned doctor you will not find anywhere else. You will get nothing negative from me. I strongly recommend Dr. Goswami to anyone seriously concerned about pain issues. YOU will find no one better. Highly recommend him to any and everyone. Thank you Goswami for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Goswami gave me hope. I had a bad neck injury due to a work comp accident with 4 injured cervical discs. I had been suffering with my injury for a year while going to another pain management doctor who did little if anything to give me relief, other that pump me with pain meds. The first doctor refused to cooperate with work comp peer reviews so the requests for treatment were denied. I went to Dr. Goswami and he worked with work comp and got the treatments approved that the other doctor didn't. Dr. Goswami's treatments for my injury have significantly improved my condition. I'm still in pain, but I am managing without medication other than aspirin or advil. I used to run half and full marathons before my injury, I'm hoping to get back into my physical fitness, now that I have a doctor who cares about my condition and my quality of life. I would would highly recommend Dr. Goswami.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Best doctor EVER. .....Doctor very friendly and concerned about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always available when needed and his help is excellent. I could not ask for a better doctor. He is the best.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Amitabh U. Goswami accepts payments from Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc. to write negative reports on injured California workers he never sees in person. End result: denied and delayed treatments to the injured worker.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Makes you feel comfortable explained what he would be doing. I was concerned all I would be given was pain pills, he told me no he doesn't manage pain that way. Relieved my anxiety right away.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015