Ratings for Dr. Desmond D. Levin

Went to him for a year and he didn't know I had 3 artaries 95% plugged!!!! Ended up having open heart surgery and the post op was horriable. Do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

My father, husband and I have all been to Dr. Levin. My father goes to him the most of course and we all love him. He answers all out questions and doesn't leave anything out. He is very up front with what he knows and what we need to do.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Levin and his staff. My questions and concerns were always taken seriously and answered with patience and appropriate action. My cardiac condition, Prinzmetal's angina, is well managed.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Levin. Most recently 4 stents. Usually runs late but attentive when in examing room. I have found him to be very good and has helped me avoid open heart surgery. I have had two heart attacks. Most recent in 1994. I am able to lead very active life with many activities.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

After a thorough battery of tests, which were necessary and well conducted, I felt like he could care less about my condition, and just wanted to get me on meds and me get out the door, came off arrogant and curt, and explained nothing. Didn't care to explain drug interactions with existing meds which there were, albeit minor. The receptionists helping me acted cold too.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Caring Knowledgeable, Listens well, treated me after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Desmond D. Levin's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1981)