Ratings for Dr. David Hepps

Great staff and doctor!! Wait to see Dr. was very long!! Nearly an hour!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Great Staff!!! Doctors is very friendly Recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Hepps to anyone! Kind and compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Ill prepared Dr with an terrible staff. People lined up in the waiting room and no place to sit. One girl forgot that I was on hold while calling in. One visit #2 a nurse helper was complaining about wanting a raise and the WHOLE place heard it. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Hepps is one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate urologists that I have ever consulted with. He has always taken the time to listen thoroughly to all of my questions and concerns. He is a very proactive urologist and has also responded very quickly to any phone calls or requests for scripts that I have have needed to be filled. He also performed surgery on me in September of 2011 (percutaneous nephrolithotomy) with a very positive outcome. I might add that my surgery was performed by Dr. Hepps only after we had thoroughly discussed and analyzed all other forms of treatment in order to remove my kidney stones. Therefore, based on my personal experience with Dr. Hepps, I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Also, after consulting with two other urologists prior to consulting with Dr. Hepps whom whom I had a less than favorable outcome with, I can say with all honesty, that Dr. Hepps is by far the best urologist that I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. David Hepps's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)