Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Myers

I have been to three different Dermatologists in the last 15 years and I can say without a doubt that Dr. Myers has given me the best care I have ever received. Her staff was fast and efficient, and I was very impressed by the clinical knowledge Dr. Myers possess. I would definitely recommend Dr. Myers and her clinic for your dermatological care.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I had been told by many people that Dr Myers is the dermatologist I should go to......I had my first visit today!!! Really so pleased with her and staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Staff is very professional & so kind! Dr Myers & her nurses are so thoughtful and helpful!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have severe psoriasis and i am now taking a biologic. I was nervous but dr myers alleviated my concerns and thoroughly explained the condition and my options for treatment. I thought it was hopeless until i came here. No one had ever taken such care and time to explain everything in layman language. I am clear for the first time in years and have no more joint pain. One happy patient for life! I recommend her to everyone who has skin problem especially psoriasis

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Myers is an exceptional dermatologist! She treated my daughter with the utmost care and concern; the medication prescribed cured her skin rash almost immediately. Her staff was super friendly and made us feel very welcome. I highly recommend Dr. Myers.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor with great staff! Wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her to friend and family!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very efficient place of business! Dr. Myers is a very compassionate and caring doctor and so is her staff!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

My wife and I schedule appointment together at 12:15. We've both been seen by the doctor in the past. We live 40+ minutes away and hit road construction on Verot School road. My wife and I both called and left message that we would be a few minutes late (since answering machine indicated closed for lunch) due to road construction. We then got a call from one of their staff at 12:24pm that the doctor told her to call us and tell us we were too late and would have to reschedule. When your location/patient is affected by road construction and even tries to call in, cancelling their appointment after 9 minutes seems pretty crappy to me. I was literally turning in their parking lot (yes 9 minutes late), but come on... Anyway, Mrs Myers will never have to wait on this paying customer again.

Submitted March 23, 2017

Great experience! I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a knowledgable caring Doctor! She was very detail oriented and provided a solution for me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

By far the one of the best doctors in Lafayette area.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Jennifer Myers's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal