Ratings for Dr. Lela R. Lewis

Dr. Lela is wonderful! Despite what the other commenter said they do take Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as that's what I have. Dr. Lela took great care of me during my pregnancy, being especially cautious as I was carrying identical twins. She made sure that I the best care possible even if that meant I needed to travel out of town to get better ultrasounds and to consult specialists. When I went into preterm labor (33 weeks), she decided that our local hospital wasn't the best place for my twins to be born. After trying for hours to get me airlifted, she rode with me in the ambulance during the two hour drive to a better hospital! With the complications that developed, my twins and I probably would not have survived at our local hospital. She truly goes above and beyond for her patients! I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

They refused my insurance when I arrived even though they said it was accepted at the time I made an appointment as a new patient a month in advance! This office did a wonderful job at wasting my time. 5/5 stars on time wasting. I'm 1 day from my second trimester & STILL haven't seen an OBGYN thanks to this doctor. They claimed to take Blue Shield, but it was a lie. As a result I didn't receive ANY medical care or advice from an OBGYN my entire first trimester because these clowns can't be bothered to be honest.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Lela R. Lewis's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgecrest, CA