Ratings for Dr. Kirk T. Mendez

I was very nervous about the problem in my shoulder. I saw him as a second opinion as another Dr. recommended surgery. Dr. Mendez quickly diagnosed the problem and explained to me in everyday language what was wrong. He prescribed specific therapy for me to do and now its back to normal and I didnt need any surgery! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very happy with Dr. Mendez and his professional care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I was very impressed by Dr. Mendez. He fixed my knee after a bad skiing accident and now my knee feels great!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

My shoulder is pain free and back to playing golf! Very caring Dr. that spends time with you and listens. Very knowledgeable and his staff is very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Fantastic doctor ! He has a great bedside manner and spent time explaining what was wrong with my knee. He was able to treat it without surgery (the other doctor recommended). I am so glad I was referred to him by a friend. Now I'm pain free!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

He is the best shoulder surgeon in Las Vegas! He fixed my shoulder and now I am back playing tennis again. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Mendez is an excellent knee surgeon, spends all the time you need with him to answer questions in the room and doesn't make you feel rushed. He genuinely cares about his patients as well as he is great eye candy. He did 2 total knee replacements on me and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a quality caring great surgeon. His nurse Cristy, is a doll and really takes care of business for the patients and they make a great team.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Really appreciated Dr. Mendez. I had a serious injury and he clearly diagnosed my issue, explained my options, and "healed" my injuries. I cannot say enough about his level of professionalism and care. I would visit him 100 times over. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Mendez missed diognosed me with arthritis in my hip when in fact I broke my hip in a car accident that he missed. He tried to give me an injection in my shoulder and after several failed attempts he said " ???? it" lets do an mri. Wtf dr Mendez sucks, wouldn't refer my dog to him

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have worked as a surgical nurse in Las Vegas for over 10 years. I have had the privilege of working with many qualified surgeons. When it comes to orthopedic care for my family or friends there is only one physician I turn to: Dr.Kirk Mendez.. From fractures to total joints or arthroscopic knee or shoulder surgery, Dr. Mendez is the best. What I like best about Dr. Mendez is his commitment to quality. He accepts nothing but the best for his patients and treats each one as if they were his own family member

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Kirk T. Mendez's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2001)