Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Gilreath

Not impressed. Very arrogant and a horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Gilreath is one of those doctors that you spend your whole life looking for, but some how end up with one disappointing experience after another. I have been to many doctors in the past 10 years. This experience with doctor Gilreath has been like no other! He is a very talented man with many fields of study. He is not here to mask the problem with drugs, he is here to FIND the problem and fix it. He is so thorough that he has also discovered additional problems that are outside his field of study. I feel so comfortable with him that I have spoken of things that my wife of ten years didn't even know about. His staff is great as well. The old saying " management reflects attitude", you will understand your very first visit what I mean by this! You want be waiting long like you do at most Dr's offices, but when you are in his care that's were you will spendmostyour time.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been to several neurologists, and all they ever did was prescribe me a bunch of medicine without ever telling me what was wrong. Dr.Gilreath was thorough, kind, and really took the time to get to the reason behind my problems (which he did). Now, I'm off of all the useless medication I was on before and take one medication and I feel better than I have in years. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

He doesn't comprehend what you tell him. The man tries to tell my husband he didn't have a stroke when the MRI clearly shows he did. Six other people have had to get 2nd opinions because of him telling them they didn't have a stroke for the same reasons. One was told they wouldn't survive and should be in a nursing home but us up moving around with a walker.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I was really pleased with the staff and the Doctor..The best I have had at a Doctor's office in many years.I plan on keeping this Doctor in the future

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Paul M. Gilreath's Credentials

• Georgia College Of Eclectric Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal