Ratings for Dr. Charles Luther

This doctor is a nightmare. I was in hospital for a suicide attempt. He prescribed medication which I was not comfortable taking. When I tried to ask questions about it, he accused me of arguing with him. He told me I had a personality disorder because I was simply nervous about the idea of changing medications. He told me if I didn't take them, I will continue to be a "burden to society" and threatened to discharge me from the hospital because I refused medication. He made me feel horrible. He should NOT be a psychiatrist, and he should certainly NOT be dealing with psychiatric patients. I feel sorry for anyone who has to suffer simply by being his patient. If you get Dr. Luther as your psychiatrist, I suggest you ask for another psychiatrist unless you want to get tortured. As the previous rating states, he is a forensic psychiatrist and thinks treats all his patients like criminals by making sure they know he thinks they're compulsive liars and making them think they're "crazy".

Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Charles Luther's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)