Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Edelson

Dr Edelson is superb, professional,caring. He listened carefully to my request and gave his honest advise, with no unnecessary " add-on" I went to 3 surgeons and found him to be the most trustworthy and best surgeon to perform my face and neck lift. It is still early to say the final result, but I can see that it is going to be a success. His Staff Cristina, Ashley, Mercy are all compassionate helpful and ready to answer any question at any time. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Edelson does outstanding work. I've had both a face lift and tummy tuck and could not have asked for better results. The face lift gave me refreshed, natural, brighter look. The tummy tuck gave me a great flat tummy. I have recommended Dr. Edelson to several friends whom also had excellent results from this highly skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

My husband and I interviewed a half dozen surgeons before deciding on Dr. Edelson. He did my breast augmentation 8 years ago. I recently went back for smaller implants and I remembered why we chose him. He is a genuine person, not a stereotypical plastic surgeoun. I am thrilled with my results! I am going back to get an eyelid lift.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Ronald J. Edelson's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med