Ratings for Dr. Vinson M. Disanto

Awesome doctor and support staff! He is super knowledgeable. I went from not sleeping more than 2 hours at a time to a full night of sleep once my hormones were balanced.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Worst Dr. I've ever been to in my entire life. If you want drugs go see him!

Submitted February 7, 2015

He has now returned to New Jersey. He currently is at Lifestyles Medical at 107 Monmouth Road Suite 104 West Long Branch, NJ 07764. (732) 542-2638 Info@LifestylesMedical.com Great doctor for any holistic, nutritional, bioidentical hormone therapy, or preventative medicine interests. Great personally, great staff, and fantastic experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I was looking to make another appointment with Dr. Di Santo. I Googled his name and called the practice in West Long Branch and learned not only does he no longer work there, he has not been there for several years. I have not met a physician since Dr. Vinson Di Santo who is as knowledgeable and as patient and kind. I am not saying they don't exist, I just have not experienced the high-quality patient-doctor relationship that I experienced when I had appointments with him. He was extremely respectful not just towards me but it appeared he was that way when he interacted with the office staff. He knows so much. And he took the time to explain things about health that was valuable in a way that was understandable. I never felt like he kept things too simple. He used a comprehensive/easy-to-understand approach to everything. I wish I could find where he is practicing now. I have a family member that would really benefit from his expertise.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I am a bit perplexed by the not so complimentary comment made by another person who posted here. Dr. Di Santo is not even responsible for any aspect of billing--whatsoever. He is not vested in this group in that manner. Much to my and quite a number of other people's disappointment, Dr. Di Santo unfortunately resigned from working here part time because the commute what just too far from where he resides. He was really excellent. His knowledge exceeded that of any physician with whom I have been acquainted or examined by. His bedside manner was very kind and professional and quite decent. Wherever he is, if it is a doable distance, it would be worth it for me to make an appointment with him. I enjoyed being in the presence of a very kind, professional, extremely learned physician with a friendly face and always spent as much time as was needed. I hope he knows how many people's lives he changed and helped in the best possible way.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

This Doctor was More interested in how I paid him- Medicaid then treating me I ended up going to the Er the next day.. He made several anti-american remarks that made me very scared during my visit

Submitted August 25, 2010