Ratings for Dr. Jamie L. Lewis

Good visit--Dr. Lewis was very clear in his explanation of my condition and recommended a good treatment. Staff also pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Lewis was efficient and through. He was cordial, reassuring and that each concern would bereevaluated at the next visit but started the ball rolling today. Can't ask for more than that!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a great experince today. First time I have been to this office. I today will give them 4 pets however had problem with ins. paying for meds they prescribed called and said they would call right back and no call. Very great evaluation and knowledgeable. I'm going back with more info on self and glad of it. Kathie B.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Jamie Lewis is a great doctor! He is busy, but he still takes good time with you. He's very knowledgeable. I'm so great full to have found someone who truly understands pain!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

This office must not want my money! I'm not on welfare, I pay monthly for my insurance. I've had delivered my referral twice, called five times, not ONE PERSON ever called me back. I just wanted a doctor close to my primary doctor...IN THE SAME BUILDING....., BUT TH IS GUY CAN'T BE BOTHERED, RATHER HIS STAFF CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CALL ME BACK

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I am very surprised by the number of bad reviews about this doctor. He is nothing like what they have been saying! Every time I have an appointment with him, I always have a great experience. The staff is friendly, the service is awesome and the doctor is wonderful. He always addresses my concerns and doesn't just go off of what my chart says like most doctors do. He takes my chronic pain into consideration and refers me to the best specialists for my other diagnoses. The visits are usually quick, but he does have many patient's to see. He gets to the point and makes sure I am taken care of without having to go to the ER for my meds/treatment, like I have in the past with other pain docs. Overall, he is most definitely the BEST doctor I have ever had for my chronic pain and have recommended him to my friends and family already.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Lewis, and his entire staff, are all very professional, caring, and knowledgeable!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Awesome staff. Great doctor who is very knowledgable and enthusiastic. Would recommend anyone who has had pain to see him!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Wonderful experience. Listened to all my concerns. He made sure I understood everything before I left.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Lewis has been my pain management Dr for 2 years. He has helped me so much to get my pain under control and have some semblance of a life, which I didn't have before. He listens to the patient and is very knowledgeable on treatments, injections, and medications.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Jamie L. Lewis's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)