Ratings for Dr. Namath Hussain

I am writing this review on behalf of my brother. He had spinal lumbar fusion on his L2/L5. Along with other injuries and medical set backs . I strongly recommend Dr. Hussain of whom I came in contact with before and after my brothers surgeries at Loma Linda University Medical Center in July/August 2017. I first got to know Dr. Hussain when he patiently explained all the details of the surgery risk, recovery and what hopefully the outcome surgeries would be. I had the opportunity to witness Dr. Hussain discuss the details of the surgeries to my brother. When doing so he showed the team his ability to be an effective mentor and compassion for his patients. As a sister I was the one being updated by him personally. Having observed Dr. Hussain's professionalism as well as his interpersonal skills, I found him to be a good listener, dedicated, and with great bed side manner. With respect to his role as a doctor he was nurturing, patient, and genuinely concerned. After the operations he called to inform me of how the procedure went. During the this time I was overwhelmed with emotion. The doctor was supportive, explained throughly, gave me the opportunity to ask questions and allowed me to voice my concerns. I never felt rushed or felt I was a burden. We had the pleasure of having him as a doctor. I honestly feel blessed. We've experienced issues with several hospitals, nurses, doctors, insurance, and staff. The positive attitude, optimism and the environment the doctor creates is like no other. I am confident that my brother will make a full recovery thanks to Dr. Hussain.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Great bedside manner. Amazing surgeon. I had such an amazing recovery. Thanks Dr. Hussain!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Kind, caring doctor. He spent the extra time to explain the procedure to my husband. The last surgeon didn't even do that. After surgery, Mike was walking the very same day without pain. He handnt done that in years.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Wonderful, kind physician with the best bedside manner! He spent so much time with us going over the X-rays and helping us understand the different treatment options.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016