Ratings for Dr. Natalya Tkachenko

I made an appnt for 415 and was advised to arrive at 400 to fill out paperwork (one page new patient registration form). I called at 400 to say I was on my way and was told I had a 10 min window around my appnt time to arrive. I arrived at the desk at 415 and the receptionist said "Ill have to ask the doc if she will still agree to see you since you are late"! Tkachenko refused. Very confusing. Receptionist said "415 appt" means you have to be IN the consult room at 415 NOT ARRIVING at 415 (NOT the policy in ANY office). I noted the EMPTY waiting room, she said the doctor had several patients waiting in the back and if she took me now the doc wouldnt get to go home until 6pm! So doctor was not immediately available to see me but still I was turned away. Totally unprofessional,uncompassionate. Perhaps I was lucky to discover this BEFORE wasting my time with this doctor. I am a doctor, I understand professional conduct. Choose a doctor who shows her patients the respect they deserve.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Natalya Tkachenko's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)