Ratings for Dr. STEPHANIE Y. Daniel

Saw Dr. Daniel about minor skin rash and she was very quick with the correct diagnosis, treatment, and tips to mitigate in the future. More importantly, she took the time to ask about any other concern and herself suggested a quick check of another area that turned out to be skin cancer. Her attitude and attention are exactly what you want in your health professionals.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Runs 15 min appts- suppose u need 16?On time to a fault- requires new pt forms before appt time or will not see u-

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

So pleased! I loved everything about my appointment. The office is gorgeous and I really appreciated being able to fill out my forms from their website ahead of time. It saved so much time, and I was able to go right back and have my appointment. The office staff are so helpful and professional. I saw Dr. Daniel and had a wonderful experience, both exam and procedure. She is very knowledgeable and explains your condition and treatment options so you can easily make your decision. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012