Ratings for Dr. Thomas Torre

I knew I was in need of moderate dental work so I was referred to Dr Torre by a grateful patient. I was impressed by his credentials and saw that he received 5 star reviews from some of his patients so I decided to schedule a cleaning and a consultation. Dr Torre's Office is clean and inviting and his staff was very friendly. I was feeling a bit anxious but when Dr. Torre welcomed me with a warm smile I instantly felt at ease. after reviewing my x-rays Dr.Torre found some issues, one that was worse than I expected. An old root canal and crown needed to be replaced with a dental implant. He explained the procedure in detail and explained it will take two visits. I decided to schedule those visits. In the first visit Dr. Torre went over the surgery prep and offered some good bedside manner which I definitely appreciated. The implant surgery went well and left me with little to no pain post op. The crown was put in on the next visit and it fit perfectly. It looks completely natural and there is no discomfort in my bite. I could only credit Dr. Torre's expertise and exemplary attention to detail for such an easy post surgery experience. Needless to say I too am a grateful patient! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Torre is an excellent dentist. He is thorough in his work and very patient in explaining and listening to all of your questions. I started taking my kids and they really like him to. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Doctor Torre is the best...My daughter had bad experiences with dentists as a small child. She got to know Dr. Torre and gives me no problems with her appointments. He's compassionate and explains everything. Lori runs the office and is just wonderful.. Great dentist..great staff

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011