Ratings for Dr. I Marc Siegel

staff was very knowledgeable. helpful and kind. I never wait in their reception room. And their prices may be a little higher than the rest BUT you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

My issue with dr. Siegel is the billing. My mom was in the chair for 20 min. Dr S took an xray and determined she had a food partical lodged between her tooth that caused inflamation and swelling. I have no problem with the 31.00 xray. He did a perio scaling 1-3 teeth quad at a charge of 197.00. A site specific shot of Arestin was 57.00 and an oral evaluation problem focused was 69.00. My mom is 88 years old,she was shocked at the charge but paid 1/2 on her credit card and will pay the rest of the bill in smaller increments. I called the office from my home in Fl and went over the bill with them and asked if they would speak to the Dr. regarding the charges. I called back a week later to follow thru and was told the charges would not be reduced. Just a caution to others regarding his high fees.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

My tooth have an early stage fracture and was done a crown by Dr. Siegel. First, the temporary crown does not fit at all, which caused me a lot of pain and made me unable to eat for three days. After that, the temporary crown became loose, and still caused me the pain. To make things worse, I am still in pain when I finally got my permanent crown. I got infection and the tooth died very quick. Then I was told that I have to get a root canal. In the beginning, my tooth just had a small fracture, and my tooth can be kept just by crowning according to Dr. Siegel. Whatever procedure Dr. Siegel performed on my tooth, he always commented that he did it perfectly. However, almost every step he did turns out to be wrong and caused me a lot of pain. When I complained to him about the pain, he said the pain is normal and gave me a lecture of pain management, which makes me scared to compalin to him any more. Actually, what he did speed my tooth dying process and he charged a lot for what he did.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010