Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Berlet

I'm getting ready to have my third surgery, he did two of the three. he went in and fixed what another doctor messed up. vary good bedside manners. he gives you advice and time to think before you rush in and make any plans. I would recommend anyone of my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have had 3 major foot surgeries by this wonderful physician and I recommend him to anyone I know with foot problems!!! Although I live 2 1/2 hrs away it is worth every mile to be cared for by such a competent caring physician. My husband and I would trust no one else!!! Thank you Dr. Berlet!!! Sharon from WV

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Not only top-notch surgeon, but incredible bedside manner and genuine care!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Berlet has performed two total ankle replacements for me. He is one of the best ankle surgeons in the U.S., and has an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Berlet and his staff to anyone that has end stage arthritis in their ankle joints.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

One of the best. He has done a couple corrections of what was incorrectly done by others.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

The surgery was never performed right and as he said. He did part of it and never done the other part. Now I am facing another surgery. He might look smart, but he failed to prove that in the surgery

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I had constant pain in my foot and ankle for a period of two years due to years of running and biking. I went to 3 different doctors that I felt were pushing me in the wrong direction. Dr Berlet came highly recommended and he was great. In October 2013, I had a cadaver tibial tendon inserted, my heal broke and foot realigned, a new arch inserted, and my deltoid ligament repaired. I began a aggressive rehab program on December 5th 2013 and in August 2014, I was able to complete a 180 mile bike ride with Pelotonia to help cure cancer.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Did not instill confidence in me and did not make me feel like my case was important

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Berlet appeared very knowledgable @ first. He xplained the procedure and I felt confident that my foot would be okay-IT WASN'T! I am now facing another surgery to CORRECT and repair what he did not complete. AT first I was comfortable with him and now, I would not recommend him after all the problems I've had in the past 18 mos-and had already paid my bill off. His staff however was very friendly and kind-especially his nurse Rhonda-kudos to her. AS for Dr. Berlett, I am very disappointed in his surgery that has caused me pain and now ONE MORE Surgery with YES, A DIFFERENT DR- that I have researched to find.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Berlet has a very pleasing bedside manner and takes time to answer all questions. I felt he was very knowledgeable and conservative in initial treatment of my ankle/foot problem. The office staff are very helpful and efficient at what they do. I would recommend him to anyone with foot/ankle problems.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Gregory C. Berlet's Credentials

• Univ Of Calgary, Fac Of Med, Calgary, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1992)

• Anthem Blue Cross