Ratings for Dr. Janice T. Busher

I've seen Dr. Busher for years. She's very low key & smart. I have found her to be concerned and to not hesitate to send me to a specialist or the hospital, if the condition requires that. I admire a Dr. who doesn't string you along, when the problem is more than they should try to handle. I've also never had a problem with them calling in prescriptions. I have called & had them call in even on the weekend when I got caught short. Pain is a very serious thing to her. One has to keep in mind that by law (in NC) the patient has to be seen at least once a year for them to continue to provide you with prescription refills. Otherwise, they face serious consequences. There's a good reason for that.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Busher herself is in fact knowledgable and treats her patients with respect. She is sometimes not terribly thorough in regular exams but for illness and medical conditions she is committed and concerned. Her office does suffer from chronic disorganization, but Dr. Busher herself is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Follow up to previous post. When I FINALLY got a reply from Dr. Janice Bushers office I was told that she was refuseing to call in my prescription until I paid for another office visit. She wouldn't even call in a partial prescription to get me through until the forced office visit. I already have an appointment with a malpractice lawyer.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Well, this is the sixth time this has happened. Dr. Busher and her staff neglected calling in my prescription refill. They state on the outgoing voicemail messege that it will take 24 hours. That was 4 days ago. Now I'm completly out of this medication. When I called Dr. Bushers ofice I was told that calling in my prescription was on the "to do" list.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

I felt I was treated well. Dr. Busher is a very good doctor. Understanding and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2006

Dr. Janice T. Busher's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1979)