Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Kalin

I have been a patient of Dr. Kalin for many years. From the very beginning, he made me feel comfortable. He is quite warm and engaging, which has allowed me to share unpleasant experiences with the confidence that he was not judging me, but rather was actually listening to me. He is very knowledgable and well-read, and has been able to recommend appropriate material on several occasions. When I visit with him, it is exactly that - a visit - almost like catching up with a good friend. He understands how to glean menaingful clues from my ramblings, and always makes a point to focus on the underlying issues. I have a lot of trust in Dr. Kalin - I trust that he holds our conversations in strict confidence - I trust in his expertise and advice. But, mostly, I trust that he truly wants to help me. What more can you ask for? I gladly recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011