Ratings for Dr. Clem R. Kirkland

Dr. Kirkland never takes time to actually find out what the problem really is no skin graff no other test just i think this is it and just send me on my way with a another tube of some other cream which has yet to fix my problem. Why would you ever spend your time and hard earned money and have a Dr. that has no interest in actually finding a correct diagnosis. Which is why i came to this Dr. over 5 months ago.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr Kirkland was an hour behind schedule and it showed when I visted his office. The staff was nice, but Dr Kirland was too rushed and did not take time with me in the exam room. I was a new patient, and he had no interest in looking over my skin before saying "oh, it was probably eczema." and giving me a steroid cream. He did not look at my problem areas on my legs, side, back - and only looked at my arms. I am completely disappointed, and I will never return to his office. It really is unfortunate he double books so many appointments that he cannot take time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Clem R. Kirkland's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)