Ratings for Dr. Todd Sharp

I needed extensive dental work done had gone to other dental practices in the area , this office by far was the best. Dr Sharp took the time to explain different opinions to me and depending on my budget I could choose a option that fit. Thank you so much the work is now finished and I can't stop smiling.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have lived all over the world from Caracas to San Francisco. Dr Todd is a most wonderful and talented dentista. Thank you for replacing my broken crown bridge and making a temporary bridge that looked better than my old broken bridge. It was painless and only took an hour. I am so glad I found you. Your staff is amazing and caring. Your Alyssa was very helpful with getting insurance to cover me. Ella es mi mejor amigo!!. Thank you for giving me back my smile .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

INCOMPETENT AND DISHONEST-SHOULD BE IN JAIL I had the recent misfortune of having Dr Todd Sharp of 'Today's Dental' attempt a very expensive and time-consuming series of implants. What a nightmare-The very uncomfortable procedures were completely botched by Dr Todd Sharp THREE times at 3-5 hours, SIX seperate trips instead of three, spent inverted in a dental chair, painfully subjected to Dr Sharp's inexperience and confusion. These three inexcusable dry runs are actually 'practice sessions' for he and his novice dental assistants, who are trained 'on the job' on your dime. If you expect crisp professionalism here, think more like 1.75GPA at a local Vo-Tech. Adding insult to injury, Dr Todd Sharp cheated me out of a significant portion of my insurance reimbursement by misdirecting the check from my insurance company directly to him and stealing over 30% on a paid-in-full account. This is an uncaring and greedy office which demands full payment before the Doctor will stumble in and begin making your life a living hell. The surly inept staff, who possess the blind obedience and compassion of a Concierge at a Death Camp, are the perfect ugly compliment to the bad Doctor himself, who left me speechless when he was willing to trade his honesty, integrity and professional ethics for a little pocket change. Dr Todd Sharp is an insult to the profession, liar and thief.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Very nice guy , soft spoken,polite, lets you talk, I had 3 crowns done and the next day he took me right back in for some minor adjustments I sent two people from my employment-LOWES to see him also Larry L

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

My worst dental experience in 60 years. Went to Dr. Sharp to have front crown re-cemented. He re-cemented the crown tilted so far back I couldn't eat without cutting the bottom gum. Several days of pain later I recontacted Sharp's office - he agreed to repair the tooth. This required 'cutting' out the tooth and 7 or 8 injections into the roof of my mouth – excruciating and the 'new' temporary tooth was much shorter. Six weeks later the crown was ready. Permanently cemented in only shorter.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Staff is VERY rude and disrespectful. The doctor is knowledgeable but runs very far behind!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Doctor Sharp is wonderful, unfortunately his staff are incompetent bafoons. I have been called to be reminded of appointment I did not have, called and remind of appointments for procedures I did not schedule appointments for and called to be reminded of appointments on old phone numbers, when his staff has been given my new number. if they can't get the simple things right, do I really want them taking care of my oral hygiene?

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Sharp is an excellent dentist. He has the most up to date equipment. His staff is very helpful. He takes his time to explain options. He is a good Christian person and Honest. Not many people left in the world like him. He takes most insurance plans, and he is wonderful with children. His staff is friendly and helpful. I have never had a better dentist in my life. Anyone who would write anything negative must have a poor attitude or be from Up North where the people are rude and obnoxious.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Todd Sharp himself is nice and knowledgable with up to date technology. However, staff members are very rude and unhelpful. So much to the point that I will not go back. Terrible customer service. I should have gotten the clue when I saw an actual public argument between the guy in the front there and another customer. The customer was being a little rude too but now I see why! Seriously who knows how much he was pushed by their nasty attitudes first. Plus, having a 3:15 appt. and being seen at 5pm is unacceptable. I will see Dr. Sharp again when he gets a new office manager and the guy in the front.

Submitted June 3, 2014

recommend seeing another dental office- staff insincere and phony

Submitted April 2, 2014