Ratings for Dr. Barry L. Comer

I've been coming to Dr.Comer for over 10 years and he has always been great to me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Comer is professional and knows what he's doing. He will talk to you as you're getting a procedure done to explain the purpose behind the procedure. The staff are also very nice and qualified. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

The office staff told me they accepted my insurance & that they were in my network. I had a cleaning done and reviewed a treatment plan which included a costly crown replacement. My cleaning under my insurance was covered 100% by in network dentist. I scheduled the crown work for 43 days later. When I returned they told me they had not billed for my cleaning (I had received a bill) & to not worry about it. They didn't bill my insurance until right before I returned to have the crown permanently placed. At that time they informed me that I owed over $400 more than what I reviewed with them on earlier appointments. I called my insurance co. to find out they were NOT in my network. Had they billed for my cleaning right away I would have known that and scheduled the work to be done by an in network dentist. I even had to have the tooth pulled as the work he did cracked the root of my tooth. Will never recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014