Ratings for Dr. Katherine L. Metzger

Cold, didn't even touch me expect to put her stethoscope to my neck!!! i was there to have her look at two of my fingers, they were red and swollen and very painful. She talked about stuff with me that i wasn't even there for!!!! i was in the room with her for 11 minutes, she charged me $212 for the visit, i was a cash paying patient, i think she is in it for the money, won't ever go to her again!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Very disappointed in Dr. Metzger she lacks a connection to patients, very cold. The staff is very rude and abrupt. Have found new Dr. And will be leaving YRMC.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Just doesn't care. I had breast cancer. Now they found another lump. She had some young assistant call me who didn't know squat. Called her twice. Didn't return my call. Won't go back to her. Going to phoenix.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I would not recommend this Dr.even for my dogs let alone a human....She is very rude and don't care about you or what is wrong with you...I would not waste my time going to HER!!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Worst dr ever. Staff is good but this dr needs to learn how to not be so rude. She doesn't care about her patients at all and you can tell, that's for sure. Shes probably only in it for the money. I would most definitely NOT recommend going to her. Don't waste your time unless you want to get treated like dirt.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Staff not the friendliest. Long waits. Doctors visit short.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

the doctor's answers to my questions did not make sense, common sense, that is. She said something was not possible that I know very well IS possible.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Katherine L. Metzger's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie (Grad. 2007)

GHI