Ratings for Dr. Brent J. Hurd

Dr hurd is an amazing doctor and I would definitely use him again if I ever have another child (which idk if that's gonna happen bc my baby is already driving me crazy) Dr hurd is funny and nice and I love him and his nurses!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

D.R Hurd is a great doctor he is always concerned at his patients. 👍

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Very pleased with Dr Hurd. Have been a pt for 3 years now and I can be very picky and needy. So glad to have him taking care of me. Would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr.'s Hurd office is so not friendly! Especially Dr. Hurd is so uncaring, rude and give dirty looks to his elderly patients behind their back

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr Hurd is the best OBGYN by far! I felt comfortable at my appointments and he listened attentively to any concerns. He made me feel in control throughout my delivery and I very highly recommend him! He also has a great staff that shows empathy and interest throughout your visit! They are both personable, intellegent! You will not feel uneasy with Dr. Hurd or his staff!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Almost lost my baby, too!! Terrible experience! What is wrong with this doc? ?He seems like he was always in a hurry! If he does not like his job he needs to find something else to do!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Love Dr. Hurd. He has taken care of both me through hysterectomy and my daughter through delivery of my grandchild. Very pleased with, not so much with his nurse, Kim, very unfriendly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Did not care for him at all!!!! He seems like he was always in a hurry. I felt like he don't take matters serious. Almost lost my baby if would not have been for another doctor stepping in!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I am very pleased with Dr Hurd and his staff. He makes you feel very comfortable in the situation. I recommend him to anyone. I had my first 2 in Columbia TN, and im hoping ECM is going to be just as helpful. Thank You Dr Hurd, and your staff.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Delivered my 2nd baby and loved him! Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Brent J. Hurd's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Florence, AL