Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Wilkins

He is a sloppy doctor. He needs to take some continuing education.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

What great results you accomplished on my eyes. It was just two weeks ago that you did my surgery. It looks great and everyone tells me that I look great. The procedure went so smooth with you and your nurses giving me such close attention. I experienced no discomfort and it was over in such a short time. Dr. Wilkins, I just cannot thank you enough for what you accomplished for me. I would recommend to anyone needing this surgery.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

I had a relatively bad experience with this doctor. I didn't feel like he sufficiently explained the procedure being done to me, or what to expect afterwards. He seemed in a big hurry and not to care much.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

I had been treated for an over active thyroid after which I started having double vision. I went to see Dr. Wilkins for help with the double vision and the best he could do was tell me that it was all in my mind. I later saw another doctor that diagnosed my double vision as Thyroid Eye Disease and I was treated with cortisone and had to use an eye patch for a while. After a few months things improved greatly and I no longer have double vision. Dr. Wilkins is a very arrogant and rude person and not a very good doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Dr. Robert B. Wilkins's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1964)