Ratings for Dr. Kelly W. Wilson

I visited Dr. Wilson for the first time today. I was blown away by his staff, his bedside manners, his willingness to explain everything, in detail. I was comfortable with him, and the decor of his patient rooms was calming.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Kelly Wilson for 15+ years. He is extremely thorough about explaining everything he does and is knowledgeable beyond the gynecologist field. He found a hormone issue in me stemming from a single symptom and his office arranged my visit to a specialist to pursue it. I would recommend Dr Wilson to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

A wonderful and caring doctor. Always takes time to sit down and chat. He never makes you feel like he's rushing you out the door so he can move on to the next patient. If there were more than five stars I'd give them to him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Best Dr! I drive 2 hours to continue to use him! Nobody compares!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Wilson is the best doctor I have had. I hate that I live too far to continue to use him. He is sensitive and truly cares for his patients. He is outstanding in his care and has always been helpful. Warm environment and knowledgable. I highly recommend him, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Wilson is the best doctor I've ever had. I've never had another doctor who takes such good care of his patients. He is kind, gentle, and makes each patient feel like his only one. He takes time to sit and talk to you when you need to. He has also called me at home when he felt we didn't have enough time in the office. He makes you feel like an equal. I really appreciate all he has done for me, my family, my son whom he delivered, the baby we lost, and the baby I'm carrying now. I highly recommend him to everyone I talk to!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2006

Dr. Kelly W. Wilson's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)