Ratings for Dr. Chetan Pungoti

Excellent experience. Was on time, thorough, and very informative.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

I had a heart attack a few years ago and recently moved to Seattle. I established care with UW Medicine and was referred to Dr. Pungoti for my cardiac care. I was very impressed at how thorough he was in reviewing all of my previous medical records, and actually explained what happened to me better than my previous doctors. He ensured that I was on the right medications and doses. We talked about my diet and he gave me some great exercise recommendations. He didn't order any unnecessary tests, which was very much appreciated as I have a high deductible. Overall it was a great experience. His staff was also very nice.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Wait was long. Visit was extremely short. Provider was curt and didn't take time to explain anything or ask if I had any questions. Would not recommend was a waste of time and money!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I was very happy with the care I received. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Great experience. He was on time, listened to me, and was able to explain what he thought was going on and what needed to be done really well. I felt comfortable through the entire visit.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Patient Reviews Most recentOldest 4Show Details Doug J. | One Of The Best Doctors In Seattle, Washington Jan 24th, 2013 Dr. Pungoti has the rare combination of being professional and personal at the same time. No question is out of bounds and takes the time to answer them. I have been going through pre-op screenings in the last 2 months at different clinics. Dr. Pungoti stands alone in his dedication to his patients. I know first hand as I am one of them! I'm lucky to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013