Ratings for Dr. Emily Clements

Terrible office staff. They tacked on a service Never ever sent a bill or called to say balance. then took it upon themselves to exclude me as a patient. Who does that? Money is no issue here, how dare they? If money was an issue i feel bad for those who have been turned away because of office management. Horrible!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

my fiance saw Dr. Klements last week twice she is the best Dr.not only in Naples. Very helpful, very caring . The situation ended not good because my fiance is 44 years old but Dr.Klements gave us courage that she will help us in very near future, she even called my fiance last night and today even dough is weekend. It was a huge relief for us.We are very thankful that we found her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I would certainly not recommend this doctor--very unprofessional and does not care about the patient.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Clements makes you wait too long. She is not detailed in her explanations. Poor communication. She doesn't show too much interest or care in the patient. She makes you feel like a part of a routine, she doesn't see your particular needs. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012