Ratings for Dr. I. Marvin Ernst

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Ernst is a very meticulous, and gentle dentist. I have for many years battled with rough and uncaring dentists, now I have Dr. Ernst. He is the absolute best, and I will never let anyone else work in my mouth besides him!!! Oh, and they have their own in house discount plan!!! Super affordable!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Ernst is a skilled dentist with a calming personality. All staff members including the front desk staff are well trained and are warm and friendly. Everyone makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend both Dr. Ernst and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I was recommended by a member of the congregation I attend, the staff is very friendly and helpful, I took both of my kid's, I will recommend them to others

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I went to Dr. Ernst on my brother's recommendation. He sat down with me after examing the x rays and prescribed a course of action which helped to give me healthy teeth and gums. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

I went to Dr. Ernst for Brite Smile. He suggested I get a crown in the back of my mouth because one tooth was slightly different color than the treated teeth. I let him do the crown ($943). Two weeks later I had pain on the tooth that was crowned. I went back to him and he told me I needed a root canal. Shocked, I asked him why all of a sudden? He said that oftentimes when a crown is put in, a root canal is then needed. I asked him why he hadn't told me prior to doing the crown. He told me that dentists never tell patients that. Well, I had the root canal ($1379) and asked that dentist whether he would tell patients about the possibility of needing a root canal after a crown--he said he even has a form for patients to sign. I then went to another dentist and he confirmed the same thing. Dr. Ernst was negligent in not informing me of the risks associated with putting in a crown. I'd stay away from him. I've tried getting reimbursed, but he refuses to even speak with me.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2006