Ratings for Dr. Sheila M. Chen

I, too, was unhappy with the way the move was handled, as well as the first few weeks after opening the new office. This should have been clearly communicated to the patients. That being said, I've been seeing Dr. Chen for over 10 years in total, and she is one of the most knowledgeable, caring, and personable physicians I have ever known. I drive nearly 50 miles each way, because I trust her. Ultimately, my medical care is the most important thing, and I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I was ALSO SHOCKED after being a patient for several years - finding out that she "saw her last patient" the day I was trying to make an appointment !!!!............I am very upset and disappointed !.......letters should have been sent weeks in advance to give patients a "heads up" - this is very upsetting and UNPROFESSIONAL !.............I am surprised ..........looks like I need to find a new doctor....

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Having been a patient since the opening of Dr. Chen's office, I feel she's very knowledgeable but due to a very small staff it's been difficult to reach someone when I've needed to get in touch with the office. I was SHOCKED to learn (via a recording) on Thursday 10/27/16 that the Manassas office is closed and Dr. Chen's practice is in the middle of moving to Fairfax, In my opinion it would have been far more professional to have sent letters to their patients a month in advance letting them know of this upcoming change.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Chen is knowledgeable and explained her view of my treatment in detail.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

When new to the area, finding a doctor was difficult to say the least. After a couple of false starts, I 'interviewed' the staff and felt comfortable making yet another first appointment. Didn't see these reviews first, but very glad I made that phone call. Have been with her ever since. Everyone is easy to talk to, always available with appointments...Couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff. Will be hard to leave when I move.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Chen is excellence personified. Yes, she is caring, patient, confident, etc. that the other reviews state. The quality that I love about her is her competence and passion. She has told me that all she wants to do is care and doctor her patients and that shows. I have great respect and confidence for this gem! Her staff is competent as well and follows through on her directions. One in a million!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Chen is a very caring physician. She listens and takes as much time as needed. Her staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I love Dr Chen. She is so nice and sweet and never makes you feel rushed. I would recomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I love this doctor and her staff. They are the best. I have always had anxiety issues with finding a new doctor when relocating and am so thankful that someone recommended this practice to me. Dr. Chen is so sweet and really cares about you. The whole office is just wonderful and you can tell they get along great.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

A great practice. Kind, caring, efficient staff, wonderful doctor who gets to know her patients. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011