Ratings for Dr. Sheila M. Chen

Dr. Chen is knowledgeable and explained her view of my treatment in detail.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Chen continued my treatment from a Previous doctor's diagnosis for 4 years. She Never made a self-diagnosis, fact checked Anything about All of my Many Symptoms. Just gave me narcotics for the pain. At my last visit, 10/9/14, we agreed to reduce my opiates by 50 mg per day. BUT She then, without telling me or my Informed Consent, reduced them by an Extra 40 mg...110 mg after 7 1/2 YEARS AND WOULD NOT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS. This resulted in 3 911/ER trips, the last of which my heart failed at Culpeper Hospital, they did 5 minutes of CPR and shocked me back to life. I spent 4 days in ICU with an irregular heartbeat and 4 days in Step Down recovery. I have now found out I NEVER HAD WHAT SHE WAS TREATING ME FOR. I have neuroinflammation of the brain, heavy metal poisoning and Chronic Post-Treatment Disease. (That is where too much time [10+ years] have gone by since onset and is NOT treatable at this stage.) 5 years ago I was officially medically disabled, lost my lifetime legal career, and income, not mention the physical pain and complete disruption and destruction of my life and those of my children. (She actually gave a Seminar at Prince William County Hospital on Fibromyalgia But Never Bothered to check and see if All of my Various Symptoms were possibly caused by anything else. My lawyers will resolve this.

Submitted December 1, 2015

When new to the area, finding a doctor was difficult to say the least. After a couple of false starts, I 'interviewed' the staff and felt comfortable making yet another first appointment. Didn't see these reviews first, but very glad I made that phone call. Have been with her ever since. Everyone is easy to talk to, always available with appointments...Couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff. Will be hard to leave when I move.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Chen is excellence personified. Yes, she is caring, patient, confident, etc. that the other reviews state. The quality that I love about her is her competence and passion. She has told me that all she wants to do is care and doctor her patients and that shows. I have great respect and confidence for this gem! Her staff is competent as well and follows through on her directions. One in a million!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Chen is a very caring physician. She listens and takes as much time as needed. Her staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I love Dr Chen. She is so nice and sweet and never makes you feel rushed. I would recomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I love this doctor and her staff. They are the best. I have always had anxiety issues with finding a new doctor when relocating and am so thankful that someone recommended this practice to me. Dr. Chen is so sweet and really cares about you. The whole office is just wonderful and you can tell they get along great.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

A great practice. Kind, caring, efficient staff, wonderful doctor who gets to know her patients. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Great staff and wonderful doctor. Very concerned about the patient and helpful in finding specialists that were needed. Very personable and caring toward patient. Very willing to work with all of my specialists as well as the patient. Very thankful for finding this knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Chen is a caring physician. She takes her time,is a great listener and talks to and not at you. She is very much interested and involved in your overall health. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Sheila M. Chen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chen is knowledgeable and explained her view of my treatment in detail."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chen continued my treatment from a Previous doctor's diagnosis for 4 years. She Never made a self-diagnosis, fact checked Anything about All of my Many Sym..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When new to the area, finding a doctor was difficult to say the least. After a couple of false starts, I 'interviewed' the staff and felt comfortable making ye..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chen is excellence personified. Yes, she is caring, patient, confident, etc. that the other reviews state. The quality that I love about her is her compet..."

October 15, 2014
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 21, 2012
  • First Name changed from "SHEILA" to "SHEILA M."

April 8, 2012