Ratings for Dr. Diane E. Rosen

Very pleasant first appointment. She did necessary procedure on first visit which I appreciated. Everyone I interacted with was kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Rosen is wonderful! She is my primary OB and performed my C-Section in January. Her suture skills have left me with no noticable scarring, and there hasn't been any soreness. Her bedside manner is totally on point, and she genuinely cares about her patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I enjoyed visiting Dr. Rosen. I have seen her once and talked to her several times. She is also answers my questions quickly when I submit them via email from mymercy.net. Thanks Diane. I hope we have a great relationship. She may be young, but she is willing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr Rosen has been a joy from start up until this point. She is very punctual and she very informative. Her staff is very pleasant form the time I come in the door, until I leave the office. I look forward to every visit, and I am looking forward to her delivering my child. Katrina and Darnell W.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I have found Dr. Rosen to be very knowledgable. My background is medical OB/GYN related and she has always hit the nail on the head with diagnosis and treatment. I have found her to be exceptionally personable and considerate. I will and have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Rosen is simply the worst doctor I have ever met in my life, and I have a medical background myself. No empathy, zero communication skills, indifferent approach to patient-doctor relationship. Getting answers to questions was like an interrogation! If I had no medical knowledge, I would have left that hospital looking stupid, like I didn't show up, because the whole visit was a complete waste of time. The good thing is that Dr. Rosen is not my primary OB/GYN; I would have changed hospitals immediately. I will never recommend her to anyone I know; she is simply horrific!

Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Rosen was 1 hour behind. She had no emotions and was insensitive. I will not be seeing her again. She is young and inexperienced.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Diane E. Rosen's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2006)