Ratings for Dr. Ryan T. Bunch

After unsuccessful steroid injections for my knees I decided to have knee replacement surgery. My husband had his replaced a year before and I witnessed the agony of pain post op. I was fearful but I truthfully can say I have had a sore throat worse than this surgery. I took very little pain meds. I was driving 2 weeks post op. 10 weeks later my other knee was replaced with the same ease. Dr Bunch walked me through every part of the surgery and post op. He listened to my concerns bed side manner was wonderful. I have high respect for the fine doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This dr was an arrogant, uncaring jerk who got mad at every question I asked him. He wouldn't listen to what I had to say and completely ignored me when I told him my issues. On top of that, it's been over a year and a half since he did an operation on my knee (which was inconclusive and i still have not been told the reuslts) and i still have awful pain and swelling on my knee. He didn't talk to my family after surgery and never even talked to me before surgery to even tell me what it was for or what was going to happen. He even told me to suck it up and deal with the pain. Bottom line, do NOT see this horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I found the office staff to be very helpful . Dr. allowed me to talk and tell him how I felt each time I saw him.Nurses were very nice didn't make me feel as if I was being rushed to follow the given instructions.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Ryan T. Bunch's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

AARP