Ratings for Dr. Hina R. Khan

I have been taking my kids to children's health for over 5 years, since my oldest was born. When I changed jobs, and consequently insurance carriers, I went with the higher cost for the sole reason that it would allow me to still see Dr. Kahn. My children(5 and 2)LOVE her! When my second was an infant she would always give me extra time if I needed to nurse her. She is so sweet and really listens to my concerns and trusts my judgement as a mother. I agree with the previous post about the rude receptionist. It's been 5 years and barely a smile. Not so much of an issue that it takes away from the appointment. Even when it's time for shots my kids like to see the Dr.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Khan is a very nice doctor, i won't disagree on that, however i feel as though she sometimes mis-diagnoses my children. She pushes for medications that I express my concern over, and my son was diagnosed with severe asthma by her, yet doesn't think it's a good idea to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I love this place. Dr. Khan makes me wish she was my doctor. She was sweet, helpful and did rush me at all. I mean like before and after the check up she knew my baby was hungry and told me to take as long as I needed to feed her. Also being a first time mom I had some worries that neither my previous doctor or emergency room could put to rest but she could. It was great. The only thing that sucked was one receptionist was rude when I first came in... But When I left she was nicer.... But everyone else nurses and doctors were great. Very short wait time. So short I didn't even get to finish my paper work till after the check up.:)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Khan is with Chilren's Health and is an amazing doctor. She takes her time and has never rushed me out. I have never waited more than 5minutes to be seen and if I arrive early, they take me early. When I have to see the other doctor in that office I get the same treatment. They make sure to review the previous visits before coming in then go over what my visit for that day is for. Words cannot explain how pleased I am that I was referred to them by a friend.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

It is very hard to find a great pediatrician you can feel comfortable with, you can trust, and with a respectful staff. Both, my 7 year old and 2 year old sons are seen by Dr. Kahn. Before moving to the area, my two year old son was tramatized because of a past bad immunization. Now that is no longer an issue when he has an appointment. Dr. Kahn and her staff have been very considerate to the childrens needs and fears. I highly recommend anyone and without any hesitation to trust your childrens welfare with Dr. Kahn and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! She is excellent with my 6 month old!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010