Ratings for Dr. Wafa Abdulrazzaq

I am not one to post reviews . But my family and I just had our annual eye checks at EyeQOptical and we couldn't have been more pleased. From the friendly and knowledgeable staff to the nicest doctor I've seen. The doctor took her time and gave the most thorough exam I've had. There was a huge selection of frames to choose from. I definitely reccomend this office. 5 stars

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

After reading up on all the amazing reviews about Dr. Wafa, I made an appt at her office and was thoroughly pleased by my experience! She did a thorough exam and answered all the questions I had regarding my eyes..I felt very comfortable and definitely would recommend any friends or family members of mine!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Wafa is the best eye doctor hands down! She makes having to take time out of my busy day to get my eyes checked fun! She is knowledgable and has an amazing staff! Also their selection of frames and pricing makes it the obvious choice to schedule my annual exam with her at EyeQ! Thanks Dr. Wafa!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I decided to try out Dr. Wafa after reading her stellar reviews on yelp and I'm thrilled that I did. She was very thorough and made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions patiently and kindly. The office staff was also very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely be back next year for my annual exam!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

The Dr came in late and there was already two other people waiting in front of me so my appointment time was already out the window, however she made up the time by giving the fastest exams that I ever seen in my life. My exam didn't take more than 10 to 15 min and I was rushed/pushed out the door like cattle. To top it all off I got charged $75 for a drive thru fast food type examination were I hardly got acknowledged and barely talked to. Needless to say I do not trust the examination and will be going to see another Dr.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF AND FAIR PRICES AND GLASSES COME IN VERY SOON AFTER VISIT..DR. IS VERY ATTENTIVE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012