Ratings for Dr. Mazen S. Harake

Recently, my primary care physician referred me to Dr. Mazen Harake's office for reconstructive breast surgery. From my first conversation with Angela, the patient coordinator/office manager and undeniable Renaissance woman, to the present, I have been given a level of care and compassion typical of that extended to a family member. Dr. Harake and Angela are the yin and yang of this practice, working in perfect harmony to ensure that the trust a patient like myself (a senior citizen quite reluctant to rush to the OR) places in them is well-deserved whether it be at the initial consultation, pre- or post-operatively. Not only is Dr. Harake a consummate professional, but he is also an extraordinary and gifted surgeon who fully capitalizes on his training in general surgery, plastic surgery, and aesthetic surgery. Additionally, Dr. Harake utilizes 3-D technology that fully enabled me to visualize my post-surgical results. While I am still in the healing stages, I unquestionably know that Dr. Harake has helped me achieve my aesthetic goals, but, more importantly, he has restored a level of health that I haven't had for over thirty years.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

The best plastic surgeon. World class on a personal level & training

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015