Ratings for Dr. Julie N. Chevillet

Don't be fooled. I fell into the trap that most people do. I loved Dr. Chevillet. Very person and friendly. The staff was wonderful. I broke both of my feet. The left one needed surgery. And the a second because of hardware coming loose. Second surgery same problem. Ended up with charco. Which is a bone deformation. Needed a third surgery. Never happened! Called the office to find out she closed her doors and disappeared!!! A year and a half later my foot is only worse. She completely screwed ( no pun intended ) my foot up! I am now with a new Dr who actually knows what he is doing and specializes in this area. He is now having to go in and totally repair my foot. I have never been so disceieved in my intire life. I thought I was in good hands. Boy was I wrong.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

She repaired my wifes broken hip. An excellent job of surgery and always kept us informed. She was very caring and advised what actions must be taken to recover. I would highly recommend her to anyone requiring orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

She is a wonderful Doctor, who took amazing care of our son as he was her child. Helpful and Caring. Definitely a rare breed Doctor. Would recommend to everyone needing this kind of service.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015